Finding the best talent is key to any successful organization — but it doesn’t stop at hiring. It’s just as important to support new hires, empowering them to be as productive and successful as possible in their new roles at your company.
A common pain in many high-growth businesses occurs when the investment in candidate experience doesn’t translate into a positive new employee experience. Onboarding efforts, too, often become disjointed, leaving new hires feeling unprepared.
While the importance of structured onboarding is well-known by human resources leaders today, the tools available to many people operations teams are often spread across spreadsheets, email templates, Slack reminders and calendar events.
- Ultimately, this results in highly manual and inefficient processes.
What high-performance HR teams need is to ensure their work in hiring initiatives is carried through the entire recruiting process — all the way to new-hire success. With that, we’re excited to announce the launch of our newest integration partner, Sapling.
A breakdown of the Sapling integration with Lever
Sapling enables companies to run a streamlined onboarding program with greater visibility, consistency, and data. The onboarding software empowers people ops and hiring managers to provide a better candidate and employee experience.
With the Lever and Sapling integration, you can:
- Push hired candidate information automatically from Lever into Sapling to populate a new employee profile. (No more spreadsheets or manual data entry required.)
- Assign paperwork, welcome the new-hire, initiate team and role onboarding through a company-branded pre-boarding experience.
- Automate onboarding workflows, triggered notifications, and reminders across multiple departments, locations and stakeholders
- Empower managers to ramp up new-hires with objective-based onboarding roadmaps that support new hire success from day one.
Check out both our Lever Partner site as well as our help center article on Sapling to learn how the direct integration helps Lever customers better onboard new employees.