Talent Maturity Level: Dynamic
Discover what it means to have a Dynamic talent acquisition strategy — and how your organization can ‘advance’ to the next stage of recruiting and hiring maturity and more easily and efficiently achieve your growth goals.
At the Dynamic level, your talent acquisition team is highly productive, communicative, and collaborative — traits that have contributed to streamlined recruiting and hiring operations.
Though you have TA processes that can be measured and optimized by recruiters and empower your team as a whole to make data-driven decisions, your hiring results are largely unpredictable, due mainly to unreliable forecasting (i.e., inability to predict outcomes).
The following areas should be addressed in the coming weeks and months to ensure you provide a consistently stellar CX, achieve your DEI objectives, and meet your hiring quotas.
You ended up with a Dynamic talent maturity level primarily because you:
- Deal with ‘delayed’ recruiting data, making timely or accurate forecasting impossible and hindering your team’s ability to predict how prospective hires will perform
- Have little visibility into human resources systems that store data and information associated with existing employees that can aid your recruitment efforts
- Find it difficult to regularly hit your company’s diversity, equity, and inclusion goals
- Lack actionable ways to improve the candidate experience for all your prospects
- Manually execute nurture campaigns (or don’t have any set up) to engage target candidates
Work with a talent acquisition suite that offers advanced analytics and CRM capabilities so you and your recruiters can:
- Better forecast pipeline growth and headcount goals, thanks to unified TA data that provides your team with a near-real-time, accurate view of your talent pool
- Measure the quality of hires made — and, in turn, adjust your sourcing and interviewing efforts as needed — by integrating with your organization’s HRIS solution
- Devise an action plan that helps you hit your respective DEI goals more easily and ensures your org hires a diverse array of talent from various backgrounds
- Survey candidates (those you end up hiring and archiving in your talent database) and use those insights/their feedback to craft a superior, more personalized candidate experience
- Leverage your internal database, playbooks, and service levels to nurture candidates with timely, custom-tailored messaging through automated email campaigns
Save these results to share with your team
We’ve compiled these insights and recommendations in a handy checklist you can share with the rest of your team as well as your leadership to get on your way to evolving and adapting your talent strategy.
Get more insights into the Dynamic level
Our blog explains what it means to have a Dynamic talent strategy — and how you can continue to improve your organization’s recruiting and hiring effectiveness in the weeks, months, and year ahead.
Learn about the other talent maturity levels
Check out our in-depth eBook to learn about the five ‘tiers’ of talent maturity we believe organizations fall into today — and what each stage entails.
Get expert insights and advice
Want to learn more about your talent maturity level (and how you can advance your recruiting strategy in the months ahead)? Chat with the Lever team today.