Lever Talent Intelligence Standard Implementation Schedule Archive
Archive July 2022
This Lever Talent Intelligence Standard Implementation Schedule (the “Implementation Schedule”) will become part of the executed agreement between Lever and Customer where the order form references Lever Talent Intelligence Standard Implementation services and is made subject to the terms and conditions of the Professional Services Agreement located at www.lever.co/professional-services-agreement (together with the terms of service or master subscription agreement and any order form executed between the Parties, the “Agreement”).
The terms used in this Implementation Schedule shall have the meanings set forth in this Agreement. Except as modified below, the terms of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. Where there is a conflict between this Implementation Schedule and the Agreement, this Implementation Schedule will govern. All terms not defined herein shall have the same meaning as set forth in the Agreement.
This Implementation Schedule is made effective September 7, 2021.
1. Description of Services.
During the term of this Implementation Schedule, Lever will provide Customer the resources with the required skills to perform the tasks described in the Implementation Schedule (the “Implementation Services”).
1.1. Project Summary.
The purpose of the Implementation Services is to enable Customer’s understanding and use of Lever Talent Intelligence (“LTI”), a Tableau-based collection of dashboards representing Customer’s Lever data. Customer may also opt to for Implementation Services to include minor custom modifications as defined in the Project Scope, provided that the Implementation Services do not exceed the number of Service Hours stated in the Project Scope.
1.2. Project Objectives.
Subject to the risks, assumptions and dependencies set forth in the Implementation Schedule, Lever will provide Customer with the Implementation Services to accomplish the following objectives:
- Train Customer LTI users in the use and understanding of LTI
- Minor custom modifications in LTI to Customer’s requirements [optional]
2. Project Scope.
Lever Talent Intelligence Standard Implementation project scope:
A Lever Talent Analytics Consultant will provide up to eight (8) hours (“Service Hours”) which may include any of the following activities:
- Up to three (3) customer calls, up to 1 hour in length for each call
- Implementation project plan, task management, and follow-up notes from meetings
- Walk through Lever dashboards in depth, review visualizations and key metrics; metric calculations; Lever data schema
- [optional] Minor custom modifications in LTI to Customer’s requirements, consisting of the following:
- Add filters, custom fields and/or aggregated fields to existing Lever dashboards
- Build personalized ‘Summary Dashboard’ consisting of existing components and/or metrics from pre-built Lever dashboards
For the avoidance of doubt, this package does not include custom development of new metrics, new dashboards, or new reports.
The project begins with a kickoff call between Customer and the Talent Analytics Consultant (“Kickoff Date”). Once the project has begun, Service Hours must be used within four (4) weeks of the Kickoff Date (“Service Hours Expiration Date”). Upon the Service Hours Expiration Date, Customer will forfeit any unused hours and will not be entitled to a credit or refund for unused portions of the Services.
2.1. Project Tasks and Responsible Party.
Lever and Customer will perform the following tasks during the Implementation. The project will be considered complete when these tasks have been completed.
LTI In-depth Walkthrough
Explanation of dashboard purpose, visualizations, metrics (including definitions and calculations), and Lever data schema.
Draft Requirements for Custom Modifications [optional]
Detail and align on Customer custom modification requirements
Custom Modifications [optional]
Deliver filters, custom fields and/or aggregated fields to existing Lever dashboards, and/or personalized Summary Dashboard based on aligned upon Customer custom modification requirements
Final Review and Wrap Up [optional]
Final walkthrough of completed custom modifications
2.2. Project Timeline.
The project timeline is outlined in the diagram below:
Kickoff and Requirements
Review and Feedback
Final Review / Wrap up
Lever will provide the following resources:
Talent Analytics Consultant
Anticipated Customer resource needs:
Lever will provide the Implementation Services remotely.
- Customer will be responsible for confirming and ensuring the participation of Customer resources as needed
- Customer is responsible for the invitation and scheduling of participants
- If the Kickoff Date is postponed by Customer for any reason Customer understands that the next available Kickoff Date is subject to Lever resource availability