Insights from Employ & the UKG Workforce Institute
In the current labor market, employers are facing unfamiliar territory. Where do candidates fit into this? What are their current preferences and perceptions when it comes to looking for jobs? And how can employers respond in providing experiences that support job seekers and build a pipeline of talent for the future?
Employ is excited to collaborate with the UKG Workforce Institute to offer you this free report available for download, coupled with industry-specific highlights featured below.
This partnership brings together some of the best thought leadership in the HCM industry to provide organizations of all sizes insights into the current hiring environment. Download this free report and then take time to browse the articles below.
Want to Learn More?
Request a demo or talk to a recruiting expert to learn how Employ and UKG solutions can help you overcome your greatest talent acquisition challenges.
Explore Insights from the UKG Workforce Institute
Organizations face strong headwinds in the labor market and candidate preferences are as strong as ever. The job market remains robust based on the total number of job openings, and unemployment is at near historic lows.
Certain sectors, including media and telecom, internet software and services, and information technology have seen widespread layoffs and job losses, while other industries, like healthcare, education, and construction, are strong and face challenges finding enough high quality talent to fill open roles.
Examining Employer and Job Seeker Realities in the Current Job Market offers timely, actionable insights employers can use to optimize and mature their own recruiting functions, informed by the realities job seekers face right now.
Key Report Takeaways
85% of U.S. workers are somewhat open to other job opportunities, including nearly 1 in 2 who are very open to new opportunities.
73% of workers say they are satisfied with their current jobs, compared to only 9% who are dissatisfied.
58% of job seekers believe that the current job market favors candidates, while 51% believe that finding a job in the labor market is easy.
52% of active job seekers list career advancement as their top reason for seeking a new role.
49% of American workers are not actively looking for a new job, but 50% would consider applying for a job if approached by a recruiter.
Award-Winning Recruiting Software from Employ
- Easy-to-use, affordable recruiting technology powering SMB hiring
- Replace manual, time-consuming hiring tasks with intuitive tools and automation
- Empower hiring managers to recruit and hire the right talent faster
- A modern, scalable, data-driven ATS and CRM solution with robust features for growing organizations
- Reach hiring goals and connect with top talent in a single solution
- Build relationships, improve sourcing, nurturing, and interview practices
- End-to-end, customizable solution with unmatched capabilities and platform flexibility for complex organizations
- Offer personalized experiences, build relationships, and bolster your employer brand
- Deliver predictable hiring outcomes and increase recruiting capacity at scale
Employ Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built, intelligent technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides SMB to global enterprises with a single solution for recruiting and growing a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever, Jobvite, and NXTThing RPO brands, Employ serves more than 21,000 customers across industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.