Talend reduced time to fill by nearly 46% with Lever. Now, some hires are so quick, the end-to-end process is done within days.
• Balancing the “need for speed” vs. getting to know candidates
• Finding robust software to help nurture “silver medalists”
• Empowering diversity during the recruitment process
• LeverTRM enables Talend to save “silver medalists” for future roles
• Use the end-to-end TA platform that combines all the functionality of an ATS and CRM
• Average time to fill is now 32 days; 46% faster vs. pre-Lever
• Fewer than 1/4 roles require Talend to start from scratch
• 91% response rate for the EEO + Global Diversity Survey for 2021 YTD
How Talend Reduced Time to Fill by 46% with LeverTRM
Building a list of
Talend finds it puzzling how many recruiters are willing to drop 2 or 3 final-stage candidates (i.e., “silver medalists”) after a role is filled. Lever empowers Talend to continue nurturing these “silver medalists” until a similar or better position opens up.
Talend’s TA team created a “consider for future roles” tag within LeverTRM. When a candidate demonstrates that they’d be a great fit at a later date, recruiters add this tag alongside other helpful identifiers such as “role” and “location.
Time to fill decreased
In 8 months, Talend hired 23 “silver medalists”. Each candidate applied for one position, only to later be offered another role within the company. Nurturing each candidate through Lever has had a dramatic impact on Talend’s average time to fill.