About the Company
Hot Topic is an American fashion retailer offering pop-culture and music-driven apparel. They employ over 10,000 sales associates in stores across North America.
- Reducing manager strain in high-volume hiring
- Delivering a Gen Z-friendly candidate experience
- Replacing inefficient email discussions with seamless collaboration
- LeverTRM for Enterprise amalgamates data and streamlines collaboration
- Customizations let teams personalize their recruitment workflows
- Integration with Paradox AI enables a sleek application chatbot
- Scoring workflows help recruiters hire the best candidates, faster
- UKG sync eliminates hours of HRM data entry
- 800 hours per week saved for store managers
- 300% lower candidate drop-off
- 1,500 sales associates hired every quarter
Some of our stores get thousands of applicants. LeverTRM makes the best candidates bubble up to the top so we can reach out to them first. It’s been the biggest time saver for our high-volume roles.
Read similar stories
How Mastery Charter Schools Reduced Time to Hire 29%
How Mastery Charter Schools Reduced Time to Hire by 29% with LeverTRM LEVER CUSTOMER SINCE…
Coupa Automates Recruiting Workflows with LeverTRM
LeverTRM was a critical candidate experience tool.
Aircall Powers Hiring with LeverTRM for Enterprise
Aircall has achieved 6X headcount growth after adopting LeverTRM