Lever Talent Intelligence Premium Consultation Schedule
This Consultation Schedule (“Consultation Schedule”) is subject to the terms and conditions of the Professional Services Agreement located at www.lever.co/professional-services-agreement (the “Agreement”) between Customer and Lever, Inc. (“Lever”) and is made effective as of the date of last signature (“Effective Date”). Where there is a conflict between this Consultation Schedule and the Agreement, this Consultation Schedule will govern. All terms not defined herein shall have the same meaning as set forth in the Agreement.
1. Description of Services.
During the term of this Consultation Schedule, Lever will provide Customer the resources with the required skills to perform the tasks described in the Consultation Schedule (the “SOW Professional Services”).
1.1. Project Summary.
The purpose of the SOW Professional Services is to enable Customer’s understanding and use of Lever Talent Intelligence (“LTI”), a Tableau-based collection of dashboards representing Customer’s Lever data. In addition, the SOW Professional Services includes the creation of custom reports, up to the number of reports stated in the Project Scope, provided that the SOW Professional Services do not exceed the number of Service Hours stated in the Project Scope.
1.2. Project Objectives.
Subject to the risks, assumptions and dependencies set forth in the Consultation Schedule, Lever will provide Customer with the SOW Professional Services to accomplish the following objectives:
- Train Customer LTI users in the use and understanding of LTI
- Minor custom modifications in LTI to Customer’s requirements [optional]
- Development of custom reports
2. Project Scope
Lever Talent Intelligence Standard Consultation project scope:
A Lever Customer Success Manager or Implementation Specialist will provide the following activity:
- Pre-kickoff call to walk through the Consultation project plan, provide a demo of Lever Talent Intelligence and introduce Customer to the LTI Discovery Questionnaire, a document used to jump start the requirements gathering process
A Lever Talent Analytics Consultant will provide up to thirty-two (32) hours (“Service Hours”) which may include any of the following activities:
- Up to seven (7) customer calls, up to 1 hour in length for each call
- Lever University online learning course that details Lever dashboards in depth, reviews visualizations and key metrics
- Walk through of metric calculations and Lever data schema
- Review of LTI Discovery Questionnaire and alignment on customer requirements
- [optional] Minor custom modifications in LTI to Customer’s requirements, consisting of the following:
- Add filters, custom fields and/or aggregated fields to existing Lever dashboards
- Build personalized ‘Summary Dashboard’ consisting of components and/or metrics from existing Lever dashboards
- Development of custom reports, up to the number of reports stated below, provided that the total effort for all SOW Professional Services does not exceed the number of Service Hours.
- Build up to six (6) new reports. Reports can be net new or a re-creation of an existing Customer report.
- Up to two (2) review and feedback cycles
Typical Service Hours usage breakdown is as follows: 60% custom development, 20% customer calls (walkthrough, requirements, feedback), 20% planning and prep
The project begins with the Lever University online learning course followed by a consultation call between Customer and the Talent Analytics Consultant (“Initial Consult Call”). Once the project has begun, Service Hours must be used within eight (8) weeks of the Initial Consult Call (“Service Hours Expiration Date”). Upon the Service Hours Expiration Date, Customer will forfeit any unused hours and will not be entitled to a credit or refund for unused portions of the SOW Professional Services.
2.1. Project Tasks and Responsible Party.
Lever and Customer will perform the following tasks during the Consultation. The project will be considered complete when these tasks have been completed.
Define reporting end users, desired insights and metrics.
LTI In-depth Walkthrough
Explanation of dashboard purpose, visualizations, metrics (including definitions and calculations), and Lever data schema.
Detail and align on Customer custom development requirements.
Deliver filters, custom fields and/or aggregated fields to existing Lever dashboards; personalized Summary Dashboard; and new or re-created reports based on Customer custom development requirements
Review and Feedback
Review custom development, collect and provide feedback.
Final Review / Wrap Up
Final walkthrough of completed custom development
2.2. Project Timeline.
The project timeline is outlined in the diagram below:
Consultation and Discovery
Review and Feedback
2nd Review and Feedback
Final Review / Wrap up
Lever will provide the following resources:
|Customer Success Manager or Implementation Specialist|
Talent Analytics Consultant
Anticipated Customer resource needs:
Lever will provide the SOW Professional Services remotely.
- Customer will be responsible for confirming and ensuring the participation of Customer resources as needed
- Customer is responsible for the invitation and scheduling of participants
- If the Initial Consult Call is postponed by Customer for any reason Customer understands that the next available Consult Call is subject to Lever resource availability