At Lever’s Talent Innovation Summit in May, we unveiled plans for our biggest, most game-changing product innovation yet – Lever Nurture.
Lever Nurture is what marketing automation is to marketers, or sales automation is to salespeople. It streamlines hundreds of sourcing touchpoints into one automated workflow. So instead of focusing on vital, but time-consuming tasks, like following up punctually or manually progressing candidates to the next stage, sourcers and recruiters can focus their efforts on the truly effective work, like identifying quality candidates and crafting meaningful messaging.
After dozens of design mocks, hundreds of engineering hours, and countless conversations with sourcers and recruiters to find out their deepest sourcing pains, we’re excited to say that Lever Nurture is officially rolling out this November!
But the key to great candidate sourcing and nurture isn’t just the tools you have, it’s the strategies you employ.
So to help every Lever Nurture (and non-Lever Nurture) users get in the best candidate sourcing and nurture shape of their lives, we reached out to five experts for their advice on everything from filling your pipeline, to writing cold outreach messages, and measuring your success.
Download the ebook to get the inside scoop from:
- Aline Lerner – Founder of interviewing.io and author of one of the top go-to blogs on data-driven recruiting.
- Chris Shaw – Director of talent at Meteor and the man who built Twitter’s sourcing function from scratch.
- James Briggs – Lever’s very own technical sourcer, formerly of Riot Games and Palantir Technologies.
- Jer Langhans – Co-founder of Paired Sourcing and previous talent leader at Disney, Starbucks, and Expedia – among others.
- Steve Levy – Talent consultant who’s frequently included on Top Influencer HR and recruiting lists.
You’ll also get a sneak peek of Lever Nurture. Jump to page 28 of the ebook for a taste of how it works.
P.S. Lever Nurture is ready for demoing now. Be one of the first to see Lever Nurture in action by requesting your personal demo, here.