You know events are critical to professional growth and making great connections, but as busy as you are, it can be hard to narrow down your top picks. If you’re short on time, or not sure which events to go to in 2019, don’t worry — we’ve done all the hard work for you with this list!
Over here at Lever, we’re getting excited for a jam-packed 2019 conference schedule, including many of the events below. We hope this list helps you decide which ones to attend this year — and we look forward to catching you at a hosted lunch or when we get on the road this fall!
1. HR Transform
Every year, HR Transform brings together the world’s most prominent HR executives and the innovators creating the future of work. Held in Las Vegas, you’ll get to meet the leaders who are thinking about the changes ahead — and laying the groundwork for the future, today.
- Dates: March 26 - 28, 2019
- Location: MGM Grand, Las Vegas
- Theme: Where the Company of the Future Begins
- Expected Attendance: 1,200
- Who Should Attend: Senior HR leaders and innovators and talent partners
- Why attend: This conference will focus on how to maintain a competitive advantage with technology; discover innovative technologies; how other companies are scaling through hypergrowth; and so much more!
RecruitCon 2019 helps talent acquisition and management executives and leaders uncover new and emerging recruiting practices, while also offering access to new tech, cutting-edge analytics, and delivering data as a foundation for decision making. This year’s topics include structuring effective veteran recruiting programs, leveraging talent relationship management systems to save time, isolating the most impactful data analytics to prove ROI, and more.
- Dates: May 9 - 10, 2019 AND November 14 - 15, 2019
- Location: Austin, TX (Spring) AND Nashville, TN (Fall)
- Expected Attendance: 250 (Spring) AND 400 (Fall) HR professionals
- Who Should Attend: Talent acquisition and management executives
- Why Attend: Session topics focused on diversity recruitment, building a winning sourcing strategy, leverage talent relationship management systems, recruiting metrics to measure ROI, recruiting automation. Earn credits toward professional development.
HR Redefined brings together HR professionals to learn from industry experts, exchange fresh ideas, and network with forward-looking peers. Choose from three session tracks, “Engage,” “Analyze,” or “Evolve” to focus your experience around employee experience, data, or forward-looking strategies, accordingly.
- Dates: May 5 - 7, 2019
- Location: New York
- Expected Attendance: 600+ attendees
- Who Should Attend: HR professionals
- Why Attend: Learn how to create an environment that engages employees; how to analyze data to become a more strategic player; how to evolve to stay the most competitive with focused tracks to help you get the most out of the event
4. HR Uncubed
A two-day conference focused on modern strategies, tactics, and tech for attracting and retaining the best talent. Earn recertification credits for both HRCI and SHRM as you have fun and meet talent and people professionals from top tech startups and the Fortune 1000.
- Dates: June 10 - 11, 2019
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Expected Attendance: 600
- Who Should Attend: Talent and people professionals
- Why Attend: Sessions will cover: diversity & inclusion, candidate & employee experience, talent acquisition tech, employer brand, digital transformation, video & storytelling, and more.
5. Recfest 2019
Now in its sixth year, RecFest continues to break records and is set to be the largest talent acquisition conference in 2019. This event steers away from the more traditional conference style and will be going “full on festival” for RecFest19. With dedicated topical zones, over 60 world-class speakers, fun activities, street food, and relaxed meeting points, it’s truly a unique experience unlike any other on this list!
- Dates: July 7, 2019
- Location: London, UK
- Expected Attendance: 3,000
- Who Should Attend: Talent Acquisition professionals (head of resource, resource managers, recruiters)
- Why Attend: Hear from the latest technologies disrupting the market, learn from industry experts on the future of recruiting, discover with your team what’s next.
Every year, thousands of LinkedIn’s global customers come together to discuss the future of work, network with other forward thinkers, and leave inspired to make an impact. This year, there’s plenty to look forward to: a provocative lineup of speakers, topics, and breakouts, three energizing days discovering what’s new and what’s next in the workplace, and thousands of attendees across the entire employee lifecycle from recruitment to retention.
- Dates: September 25-27, 2019
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Who Should Attend: Recruiters and HR professionals
- Why Attend: Experience an exclusive opportunity to engage with some of today’s most progressive thought leaders and practitioners working on recruiting, diversity & inclusion, employee experience and culture, learning and development, artificial intelligence, and people analytics.
Tech for TA has changed dramatically with the introduction of new Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. It’s not so much about keeping up any more. It’s about staying ahead. HIREconf cuts through the buzzwords to help talent acquisition leaders, front-line recruiters, and sourcers understand how to succeed in the age of automation.
- Dates: Oct 22-23, 2019
- Location: New York
- Theme: Re-Imagine Talent Acquisition
- Expected Attendance: 300
- Who Should Attend: Talent Acquisition leaders, recruiters, sourcers
- Why Attend: Choose between two tracks — tactical and leadership— to learn how to solve talent acquisition problems and build the ideal HR tech stack.
Now in its third year, Glassdoor Recruit is an annual one-day event for talent acquisition and HR professionals looking to sharpen their hiring strategies. You’ll learn which tactics and approaches boost business performance, how to fill roles faster with quality candidates, and how talent analytics can inform and improve your recruiting at scale.
- Dates: Fall
- Location: TBD (New York, Chicago, or San Francisco)
- Theme: Varies, but always relating to recruiting to give your company an edge
- Expected Attendance: ~500
- Who Should Attend: Recruiters, Talent Acquisition and HR professionals
- Why Attend: To learn about recruiting trends that are working and get up-to-date on the latest technologies and approaches for optimizing talent acquisition, diversity & inclusion, retention, and employer brand.
Stay in the know on all Lever events by checking our website: Lever.co